Saturday, November 5, 2011

Early Work

 



As time goes by, I'm learning that you should really not keep that many things that you make early on in the learning process.  I don't know if everyone is like that, but I am.  I made this photo album for my wife a while back and it's not bad, it's fully functional, but there are just a few things on it that drive me nuts.  She won't let me make her another one because she loves this one, but I can't stand to look at it compared to stuff I'm making now.  I guess it's good to look and see that you are improving.  I still have a few of the first flowers I tooled; I keep them around to show my kids and nephews where you begin if they get discouraged when practicing.

Christmas is coming up on us soon.  If you would like to order anything for a present, please get orders in soon to make sure they are done before Christmas day.  Later, RW

No comments:

Post a Comment