Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Spur Straps




Well I finished up the spur straps I was working on (the bottom pair).  I think they turned out ok.  I tried out my new light box on these photos.  It's still throwing some bad shadows so I'll play with that a little more, maybe I'll turn myself into some kind of photog before this is all over.  I'm going to find a different backdrop that doesn't wrinkle first.

I have all three pair of these on hand right now or I can make new ones with your brand.  All of my spur straps are hand cut since I don't have the luxury of a clicker, so I can adjust patterns a little if needed.  I have a few different patterns if none of these suit you.  Give us a call and we'll figure out what we can do.  Thanks for looking, more to come soon.  RW

No comments:

Post a Comment