Thursday, October 20, 2011

Custom Made in the USA



Customizing.  It's that special touch that makes it yours.  Here are a few examples of different ways to add lettering to a belt or any other item. 

The initials in the top pic are made to look like they are on top of the tooling, they will "stick out" if want to look at it that way.  The letters on the bottom belts are "pressed in".  The way that this is done will inherently make them darker than the untouched leather around them.  If you desire an even darker look, we can dye the letters. 

The top belt also has a finger cut design on the liner.  This is one of those touches that will not be seen when wearing it but adds an extra wow factor to the overall belt.  The top belt is a straight 1 1/2" belt, the bottom pic shows a couple of ranger style belts (1 1/2" belt with 3/4" billets, I believe).

I will apologize now for the quality of some of these older pictures.  I am in the process of building a light box right now that should greatly improve the photos in the future.  Stay tuned.
As always, if you need to get a hold of me, go to my profile and click "email me" or reach me at:
brsaddles(at)gmail(dot)com.  Thanks, RW

No comments:

Post a Comment