Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Been A While

Well I haven't been updating here like I should so here's a little catch up.

I finally finished and mailed off a photo album I made for an outstanding woodcarver in that state above Texas.  Lynn Doughty does, in my opinion, the best wood caricatures I have ever seen.  He is also kind enough to film himself doing projects to teach regular ol' Joes how he creates these masterpieces.  I was fortunate enough to meet Lynn on a trip to Woolaroc Museum in OK when he was displaying his carvings.  I have to say that the man is even better than the carvings.  I was impressed deeply by his genuineness and I wanted to show my gratitude for all that he does, so I worked up this little project for him.







I found out about a little art gathering down in San Marcos called Art Unhitched.  It is held the second weekend of every month and I was able to get a booth there this month.  For some new stuff to put on the table, I dove into some real cowboy trappings and made up some iPhone cases and purses.  These little cases are flying off the shelf and hopefully the purses will follow.  I have great "prototype" pricing on the purses right now so you can get these for a great deal cheaper than what the next ones will cost.  Contact me if you are interested in them.





I guess that is enough for now.  If you have contacted me about a custom iPhone case, they are in the works.  Leather and more cases are in the mail so as soon as they get here I'll be churning them out.  Thanks for all of the support and make sure to spread the word.  Thanks, RW

No comments:

Post a Comment