Sunday, April 22, 2012

Gunbelt and Bowie Sheath

Here's the latest out of the ol' BR.  The order was for a sheath to hold a Bowie knife that the customer had made and a matching gun belt.  The holster was provided to match the color and style.

We put a dropped slot in the gun belt to allow for more under arm room when drawing the long barrel gun.  The sheath was put at a 30 degree cant for ease of access as well.  All in all I think it turned out well.  Thanks for stopping by, comments and critique always welcome.  Sorry for the less than perfect pictures, this project was a little too big for my light box.  On to building a bigger, better one.  RW

PS I hope this post turns out right.  Google has updated the blog posting world and has officially out ran my old computer.  Hope it all comes out, I can only see about half of the functions I usually can see.  Guess it's time for an upgrade.



No comments:

Post a Comment