Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shop Special


Here's a picture of a guitar strap I did a while back.  This was something made for a trade show table and I still have it in stock if you are interested.  We're going to call this one a shop special and let it go for $200.  It is a relatively thick strap (not flimsy), fully tooled from almost tip to tip, lined and I believe 3" wide.  If you would like it, shoot me an email and I can get you the length measurements.  It has three holes on one end for slight adjustment.  This is a full size, fully tooled guitar strap for the price of a nice belt!!  Only one at this price

We will be working pretty hard over the next couple of months to prepare for what will hopefully be a busy next year.  Looking to take to the road a bit in 2012.  Lots of items to make to be able and fill a table for the trade shows I put in for.  Pictures will come as I get stuff made and I'll post more info about the shows as they get closer.  We ask for your prayers and thoughts as we hit the road this year to spread the word about the old BR.  RW

On a personal note, we had a voluntary buyout to leave at my real job this week and a good buddy of mine took it and broke free of the corporate world.  He is a fishing guide down in Port A, so if you are heading that way and want to catch some fish make sure and give him some business.  I'll put his website over in my favorites.  Take care and we'll all miss the humor and stories Moon Pie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment